Japanese Association for South Asian Studies

Muneo Tokunaga mtokunag at BUN.KYOTO-U.AC.JP
Wed Jul 6 18:27:24 UTC 2005

Get in touch with Prof. Shingo Einoo, secretary-in-general of the
Japanese Association of Asian Studies. E-mail address is:
jasas at ioc.u-tokyo.ac.jp.

Tokunaga

--
Muneo Tokunaga <mtokunag at bun.kyoto-u.ac.jp>