Unusual ways of rearing one's young

Jan E.M. Houben j_e_m_houben at YAHOO.COM
Sat Feb 26 10:18:56 UTC 2005

I would not be surprised if the "mind-born sons
of Brahma" were also "mind-reared" ...
And wasn't Kasyapa (the "Tortoise"!) one of those
mind-born ones (or very close to them in the
geneological tree)?
J.H.

was not only mind-born but alsalso reared
--- Martin Gansten <Martin.Gansten at TEOL.LU.SE>