diacritics

Plamen Gradinarov plamen at ORIENTALIA.ORG
Sat Feb 5 10:54:52 UTC 2005

> The fonts are not at fault here, the page is incorrectly encoded. The
author of the page has used combining diacritics to render the underdots.

True. And the fonts are not correctly set in the CSS. When you start the
font sequence with Code2000 or Gandhari, everything is OK - all diacritics
is there. The problem is that these are not fonts to be used by aesthetic
grinders. :-)

> This is perhaps a good way to proceed considering that one of the major
serif fonts does not include s and t with dot below.

I am looking for Verdana. If not present, probably it would not be a problem
to extend it fontographically.

Best,
Plamen