paNamaNi

Valerie J Roebuck vjroebuck at MACUNLIMITED.NET
Thu Feb 3 07:25:01 UTC 2005

I am completely mystified.  I appear to have received the emails from
only part of this thread, not including the original question.
Attempts to guess what it was about have failed.  (Snakes seem to
have come into it.)

Valerie J Roebuck
Manchester, UK