diacritics

Lance Nelson lnelson at SANDIEGO.EDU
Wed Feb 2 14:04:26 UTC 2005

Al,

I'd recommend you check out Aksharamala, which I have found to be
quite a good program, fully compatible with MSWord 2000+.  See:

http://www.aksharamala.com

Cost is reasonable (about $40), and they provide prompt and helpful
tech support by email if you should need it.  Also handles most other
Indian languages.

Lance

On 1 Feb 2005 at 2:45, Al Collins wrote:

> Can someone recommend a simple MS Word add-on for Sanskrit diacritics,
> plus Vedic accents?  I had used NotaBene in the past, but am so used
> to Word now that I hesitate to switch back.
>
> Al Collins

Lance Nelson
Theology & Religious Studies
University of San Diego