http://indology.info is now live

Srinivasa Varakhedi nlpdept at YAHOO.CO.IN
Sat Dec 24 10:25:19 UTC 2005

Dear meber,
   Kindly tell me if anybody knows about the copyright principles for E-contents presented on web?

  New website of SANSKNET {Rasshtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha} is ready to host. But, the authorities want to have some licence for downloading etc., Kindly write to me personally if anybody of you is knowldegable in such issues.

  regards,
  shrivara.

Dominik Wujastyk <ucgadkw at UCL.AC.UK> wrote:
  You can access the new indology website as

http://www.indology.info

or as just

http://indology.info

Enjoy!