Gujarati writer Sitanshu Yashaschandra, address needed

Allen W Thrasher athr at LOC.GOV
Wed Aug 24 10:35:04 UTC 2005

Ashok,

Thanks, this should come in useful.

Allen

>>> aklujkar at INTERCHANGE.UBC.CA 08/23/05 8:22 PM >>>
Allen,

I do not exactly have contact information. However, depending on how recent
is recent for you, the following may be useful. When I gave a few lectures
at Baroda/Vadodara on  5-6 Dec. 1997, SY had come as an inaugurator. At that
time he had (recently?) given up the Vice Chancellor's position at
Saurashtra University (and was presumably living in Vadodara). His family
name, which he does not commonly use, is Mehta/Maheta.

ashok aklujkar