Earliest example of Indian iconography is Kushan?

L.S. Cousins selwyn at NTLWORLD.COM
Thu Apr 14 15:26:31 UTC 2005

It may be that what is intended (or the misunderstood source) is a
statement concerning the earliest representation of a multi-headed
deity. In fact, however, there are earlier coins with such
representations.

Lance Cousins