body in discussions of the soul

Valerie J Roebuck vjroebuck at MACUNLIMITED.NET
Thu Apr 14 07:38:50 UTC 2005

At first glance, these seem to be  attempts to summarize the teaching
of these Upanisads (from a particular Vedanta point of view) rather
than translations of any particular passage.  In the case of the
Aitareya, in particular, the original is much more enigmatic.

Valerie J Roebuck
Manchester, UK