New Resource Announcement

Dean Anderson dean_anderson at SACARI.ORG
Tue Sep 28 12:35:17 UTC 2004

Thank you posting this, and indeed for creating electronic versions of
them, as the originals are sometimes hard to find and always in perilous
condition.

They can be fascinating sources of information on pre-Independence India
which can be mined for Indological insights.

Dean Anderson
Director
South and Central Asia Research Institute