Message from a volunteer archaeologist

Dominik Wujastyk d.wujastyk at UCL.AC.UK
Wed Sep 15 10:40:02 UTC 2004

Replies directly to the poster, please.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 15:33:31 +0200
From: billie wachenheim <thekid_160 at HOTMAIL.COM>
To: INDOLOGYCOMMITTEE at liverpool.ac.uk
Subject: TRAINING COURSE OF ARCHAEOLOGICAL EXCAVATIONS

I am actually student in first year of archaeology and history of arts at
the university MARC BLOCH of Strasbourg in France. I study equally hindi,
sanskrit, the hindouist religion and i speak english, german and french. I
search to carry out a training course of archeological excavations abroad,
that's why i allow myself to write to you. I'm particularly interested in
indian archaeology and all that includes the valley of the indus. Having
already visited this country several times, i feel completely ready to carry
out a mission in a country like this one, in which certain people ( for
example, the europeans) would not support to live there, nor even to travel.
But i'm in love with this country.
I will go there probably in july/august or august/september 2005. thus if
you have archaeological missions in forecast on these dates or on others (
that it is in india, in nepal, in pakistan or in an other country), i will
be delighted to take part in it as voluntary. Then if you have informations
allowing me to find a training course, i will be charmed to have it.
This  is a dream, believe me you will have a person more than motivated in
front of you.

Thanks in advance
Please accept my sincere greetings

BILLIE WACHENHEIM