Query re Sanskrit textbook (fwd)

Christophe Vielle vielle at ORI.UCL.AC.BE
Mon Oct 25 07:17:42 UTC 2004

I came across this reference :
Bhagavad-giitaa grammar: an introductory course based on Sriimad
Bhagavad-giitaa and /Sriila Jiiva Gosvaamii's /srii
Harinaamaam.rtavyaakara.na, compiled by Heiko Kretschmer, Harivenu Das,
Vrindavan : Shri Krishna Balarama Mandir, 2001, 255 pp.
(available for $ 12.50 through DK Agency - ref. 137917]

>Please answer directly to Mr Rasmussen, and copy INDOLOGY if you wish to.
>
>DW

Dr. Christophe Vielle
Centre d'Etudes de l'Inde et de l'Asie du Sud
Institut orientaliste
Place Blaise Pascal 1
B - 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve
BELGIUM
Tel. +32-(0)10-47 49 54 (office)/ -(0)2-640 62 66 (home)
E-mail: vielle at ori.ucl.ac.be