English translation of Rau's "Staat und Gesellschaft..."?

Patrick Olivelle jpo at UTS.CC.UTEXAS.EDU
Sat Oct 16 13:01:28 UTC 2004

I do not think this has ever been translated into English yet, but we
here at the University of Texas have plans to publish a volume
containing many of Rau's works on the material culture of the Vedic
period, including Staat. We have a rough translation but not yet
published.

Patrick