Yogasutras

Rasik Vihari Joshi Tripathi jrasik at COLMEX.MX
Wed Oct 13 15:36:13 UTC 2004

I suggest my own edition of the Yoga-sutras entitled "Los Yoga-sutras de Patanjali" editorial Arbol, Mexico. It is in Spanish. It contains translation of each word of the sutras, translation and an exhasrtive commentary.If your friend knows Spanish, this edition will be very useful. It"s second edition will soon be out.
Rasik Vihari Joshi

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Indology [mailto:INDOLOGY at liverpool.ac.uk]En nombre de Lars Martin
Fosse
Enviado el: Martes, 12 de Octubre de 2004 08:19 a.m.
Para: INDOLOGY at liverpool.ac.uk
Asunto: Yogasutras

Dear members of the list,

I friend has asked me if there is an edition of Patanjali's Yogasutras with
the skt. text and an English translation available. She is of course looking
for the best edition of this kind. Any suggestions?

Best regards,

Lars Martin Fosse

From:
Dr.art. Lars Martin Fosse
Haugerudvn. 76, Leil. 114,
0674 Oslo - Norway
Phone: +47 22 32 12 19 Fax:  +47 850 21 250
Mobile phone: +47 90 91 91 45
E-mail: lmfosse at chello.no