Help on installing fonts on Mac OS 10.3.5

Madhav Deshpande mmdesh at UMICH.EDU
Tue Nov 23 18:05:00 UTC 2004

Dear Friends,

     For the past many years, I have been using an Apple G4 computer (OS 9.1), and using my fonts Madhushree and ManjushreeCSX without any problems.  Recently I acquired an iMac G5 computer that runs OS 10.3.5 (Panther), and so far I have not been able to install my old fonts or keyboard layouts on OS 10.3.5.   I have too many current projects that use these fonts and if I cannot load them on to the new machine, it is practically useless for my purposes.   I am hoping that some of you who use my Mac fonts have figured out how to use them on OS 10.3.5.  If you have been successful in using these fonts on OS 10.3.5, please let me know how you did it.  You can send a personal message to me (mmdesh at umich.edu).  Thanks in anticipation.

Madhav Deshpande