Devanagari

Valerie J Roebuck vjroebuck at MACUNLIMITED.NET
Fri Nov 19 16:29:41 UTC 2004

Thank you to everyone who contacted me with advice, ideas and even
fonts.  At present I am getting to grips with two Devanagari fonts
from the University of Bologna which are very elegant and appear
remarkably complete.  I think these may be the answer to the Mac
user's prayers.

Valerie J Roebuck
Manchester, UK