Announcement

Walter Slaje slaje at T-ONLINE.DE
Tue Nov 16 08:46:00 UTC 2004

> I wanted to encourage more announcements like Patrick Olivelle's so that
> the valuable research of members of this list does not go overlooked.
>
> Best,
>
> Dean

In compliance with the above, here is another announcement:

"Medieval Kashmir and the Science of History." By Walter Slaje. [Madden Lecture 2003-04. Ed. by Patrick Olivelle.]. Austin 2004.

Published by: South Asia Institute, The University of Texas at Austin, 1 University Station, G 9300, Austin, TX 78712-0587.

Can be had from the series editor (P. Olivelle) only.

Best wishes,

Walter Slaje

Prof Dr Walter Slaje
Hermann-Loens-Str. 1