Request for Ulrich Stiehl's fonts not to be used

Dominik Wujastyk d.wujastyk at UCL.AC.UK
Mon Nov 15 16:19:21 UTC 2004

On Mon, 15 Nov 2004, Ferenc Ruzsa wrote:

> is being on this list somewhat similar to being a black gay woman?

:-)

I've always thought so.  Indologists are a bit like Mac users in that
respect: we think of ourselves as members of a persecuted minority :-)

But regarding Ulrich Stiehl's request, I can only refer you to him
directly.  He wrote to me as a member of the Indology list committee
asking that members of the list should not use his fonts, so I passed on
that message.  I do not wish to go further into the matter, really.

Best,
Dominik