BhP 3.26.32-49

Sandra SMETS smets at ORI.UCL.AC.BE
Sat Mar 27 07:04:54 UTC 2004

Dear members of the list,
I am currently studying the speculative portions of the Jaiminiiyasa.mhitaa of
the Brahmaa.n.dapuraa.na (under the direction of Christophe Vielle). I found a
passage that is parallel to BhP 3.26.32-49. This text enumerates the
characteristics or properties of the gross and the subtle elements. I also
found such an enumeration in AhirbudhnyaSa 7.21-40. Could anyone help me in
finding other parallels or sources of this section ?
Thank you very much for your help.

Sandra SMETS

Institut orientaliste - Centre d'Etudes de l'Inde et de l'Asie du Sud-Est
Place Blaise Pascal, 1
B-1348 Louvain-la-Neuve
Belgique