BhG bhasya 2ndary sources

Yaroslav Vassilkov yavass at YV1041.SPB.EDU
Wed Jul 21 10:03:36 UTC 2004

I think that the relevant chapters of "The Hindu Gita" by Arvind Sharma could be
recommended as well, though they are not, of course, "article-length".
They seem to fit well the purposes formulated by Dr.Cox.
                                                Yaroslav Vassilkov

Wed, 21 Jul 104 07:34 +0300 MSK Ganesan wrote to INDOLOGY at liverpool.ac.uk:

> Dear Cox,
> J.B. von Buitinen's book "Ramanuja on the Gita" might be useful though, I
> think, it is not a comparative study of Samkara and Ramanuja.
> I think, perhaps, so far no full length detailed study on these two
> commentaries has been done.
> Ganesan

---
Yaroslav Vassilkov (yavass at YV1041.spb.edu)

Wed, 21 Jul 104 12:54 +0300 MSK