Plants in Health and Culture

Jan E.M. Houben j_e_m_houben at YAHOO.COM
Thu Jan 29 15:23:07 UTC 2004

Dear Colleague,
We plan to put only the abstracts on the website
in a few days to the extent we will have them at
our disposal. We do have the plan to publish also
the papers, not on the website but in the form of
a book or an issue of a journal.
With best regards,
Jan