J. Sukrtindra Or. Res. Inst.

John Brockington J.L.Brockington at ED.AC.UK
Thu Jan 22 10:08:34 UTC 2004

Dear  Colleagues,

Does anyone have an address (e-mail or postal) for either the Sukrtindra
Oriental Research Institute (located in Thammanam, Kochi -- that is all I
can find) or for Dr Sreeramula Rajeswara Sarma (at Aligarh some years ago)?
The point is that we want to get hold of a recent article by him ("The Mango
Motif in Sanskrit Poetry") in the journal of the institute.  I have tried
searching library catalogues (via both COPAC and the Karlsruher Virtuelle
Katalog) for the journal without result.

Yours

John Brockington

Professor J. L. Brockington
Secretary General, International Association of Sanskrit Studies

Sanskrit, School of Asian Studies
7-8 Buccleuch Place
Edinburgh   EH8 9LW        U.K.

tel:  +131 650 4174