BORI update

Robert Goldman sseas at SOCRATES.BERKELEY.EDU
Wed Jan 7 18:41:56 UTC 2004

>Adheesh,

Thanks for the updates. I was a bit cheered by your news that the
damage may not have been as severe as was first feared and by your
report on how the local youth is pitching in. . An open letter on
this will be going out on Indology for people to sign.

Please do convey my concern and support to Drs. Bhate, Laddu,
Mehendale, Dhamdhere etc. etc. They have been much in our thoughts
the past few days

--
Dr. R. P.  Goldman
Professor of Sanskrit