Indological Spam

John Huntington huntington.2 at OSU.EDU
Fri Dec 3 15:42:35 UTC 2004

Bagchee is a bit of a pain to say the least

If you have a filter in your settings for your e-mail you can make a
filter and never see another one. My filter is under "special" in the
menu bar but yours may be somewhere else in "Settings" or
"Preferences," I have found my filtering options very useful.

However Bagchee occasionally alerts me to a useful book that I then
buy from someone who is much cheaper.

John