Citta

Valerie J Roebuck vjroebuck at MACUNLIMITED.NET
Tue Aug 24 13:21:30 UTC 2004

The Upanishadic ones are: ChAndogya VII.5 (twice), KauSItakI III.3,
Prazna III.10 and MaitrI IV.6 (or in some editions VI.34 ), in a
sequenceof verses.  The first I think would be considered
pre-Buddhist by practically everybody.  The last would be considered
post-Buddhist, and indeed Buddhist-influenced, by most.

Valerie J Roebuck
Manchester, UK