Clay Cart

isabelle onians isabo at BLUEYONDER.CO.UK
Mon Aug 23 14:58:13 UTC 2004

Dear Colleagues,

If this is not too frivolous a notice, last night BBC Radio 3
broadcast the Clay Cart:

Drama on 3

The Mrichhakatikaa: A 5th-century Sanskrit play recorded on location
in India, the story of a romance between an impoverished nobleman and
a beautiful courtesan.

Duration:

1 hour 45 minutes

For one week you will be able to listen `again'

(by following the link at http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio3/dramaon3/)

>listen using the BBC Radio Player. Click on this link to listen:
>
>http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/noscript.shtml?http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/radio3_aod.shtml?dramaon3
>
>To listen you will need to have a programme called RealPlayer
>installed on your computer. Download it for FREE from our audio help
>page - http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/audiohelp.shtml

It sounds like you have to listen to 10 minutes of the previous
programme (a John Adams Proms première) before the play begins.

Yours truly,

Isabelle Onians

www.claysanskritlibrary.org