a site by and for Vedic enthusiasts

Arlo Griffiths A.Griffiths at LET.LEIDENUNIV.NL
Mon Apr 5 14:34:29 UTC 2004

Abhijit Ghosh forwards to me the following message. Is scanning and putting
books online as this organization has done with Dipak Bhattacharya's
Paippalaada Sa.mhitaa edition fully legal? (As far as I can see no copyright
is claimed in the edition in question.)

Arlo Griffiths

----------
From: Abhijit Ghosh <aghosh1953 at yahoo.co.in>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 15:36:53 +0100 (BST)
To: A.Griffiths at let.leidenuniv.nl

Dear Dr. Abhijit Ghosh,

    This is just to inform you of the availability of part of the Pippalada
Samhita in Devanagari script and its chanting on the portal www.vedamu.org
<http://www.vedamu.org/>  .  This is in veiw of your association with the
projects of research into the Pippalada sakha of Atharvaveda.  If you so
choose, you may inform the other scholars associated with the research
projects.

Kind regards - K.R.Paramahamsa.