Minoru Hara's publications

Donald R. Davis, Jr. drdj at UMICH.EDU
Tue Sep 9 18:25:55 UTC 2003

Dear Lars,

Mark Allon informs me that a "full bibliography" for Prof. Hara appears in
the recent Festschrift for him.  I assume he means the title below, but I'm
not sure as I have not seen the volume first hand.  I don't believe there
is a list available on the Net (at least my searches did not bear fruit).

Haranandalahari :
volume in honour of Professor Minoru Hara on his seventieth birthday /
Author(s): Hara, Minoru,; 1897- ; Tsuchida, Ryutaro. ; Wezler, Albrecht.
Publication: Reinbek : Dr. Inge Wezler Verlag für Orientalistische
Fachpublikationen,
Year: 2000

Hope this helps,

Best,