Fwd: Cornell University Library Academic Vacancy

David Magier magier at COLUMBIA.EDU
Wed Mar 26 20:24:54 UTC 2003

REVISED job posting being forwarded to your mailing list or listserv
from the Academic Positions section of SARAI. Please contact posters
directly for all questions.
David Magier
http://www.columbia.edu/cu/lweb/indiv/southasia/cuvl