Digital South Asia Library & Digital Dictionaries of South Asia (fwd)

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at UCL.AC.UK
Thu Mar 6 18:26:42 UTC 2003

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 12:18:53 -0600 (CST)
From: Digital South Asia Library <webmaintainer at dsal.uchicago.edu>
To: ucgadkw at ucl.ac.uk
Subject: Digital South Asia Library & Digital Dictionaries of South Asia

Dear INDOLOGY:

We are a digital library focusing on the delivery of free scholarly
resources for research on South Asia to the international community.  We
provide access to dictionaries, books, journals, bibliographies, images,
maps and historical data.  Our funding sources include the United States
Department of Education and the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation, among others.

The web address of the Digital South Asia Library project is:
<http://dsal.uchicago.edu>.  We sincerely hope you will consider making a
link to us from your website.  Please feel free to e-mail us at
<webmaintainer at dsal.uchicago.edu> with any questions you might have.  We
look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,

Gerald Hall