ID needed of Oxbridge foundation- Never Mind

Allen W Thrasher athr at LOC.GOV
Wed Mar 5 23:14:52 UTC 2003

My apologies.  I thought of another search strategy, which worked.  The
foundation in question is the Ancient India and Iran Trust, in Cambridge
http://www.indiran.co.uk/.  But please look at the homepage if you're
not aware of it.  The library in question is that of Prof. Sir Harold
Bailey, but it also includes part of the library of the Allchins, and
several other distinguished scholars.

The presentation I attended emphasized the Trust was interested in gifts
of offprints, which might help us when thinning our collections of them.

Allen

Several years ago at AAS or AOS I attended a presentation on a research
foundation that had recently been established in Cambridge or Oxford,
whose basic library was that of some distinguished British scholar of
South Asia. I thought I had recorded the address but find I haven't, and
can't remember the name.  Could anyone help me out?

Thanks,

Allen

Allen W. Thrasher, Ph.D.
Senior Reference Librarian
Southern Asia Section
Asian Division
Library of Congress
Jefferson Building 150
101 Independence Ave., S.E.
Washington, DC 20540-4810
tel. 202-707-3732
fax 202-707-1724
athr at loc.gov
The opinions expressed do not necessarily reflect those of the Library
of Congress.