Pantheon

Alex Passi a.passi at ALMA.UNIBO.IT
Thu Jun 12 18:03:25 UTC 2003

Did you notice the way the space inside seem to grow and contract as
you walk through it? I wonder if it is a studied effect, or something
unexpected. I've seen something similar in Renaissance buildings.
Hope Hamburg is cool - we are having a very abnormal heat wave with
temperatures in the 30's.
Say hello to everyone there for me - I really enjoyed my week last
year. WIll be in London late June, on one of those no frills flight,
then glorious INDIA - if if if there are no problems on the Venice
side of the family.
take care, I'm on the run,
Alex