Raghuva.m/sa commentary

Harunaga Isaacson harunaga at SAS.UPENN.EDU
Wed Jul 9 20:46:30 UTC 2003

Aru.nagirinaatha is a Keralan commentator probably writing between 1350--1450.
See the article 'Textual Criticism of Raghuva.m"sa on the Basis of
Aru.nagirinaatha's Commentary', in Vishveshvaranand Indological Journal 21
(1984), p. 154 (with references to a discussion of A's date in an earlier
publication by Ullur S. Parameswara Iyer).

Aru.nagirinaatha's is indeed a very interesting and valuable commentator.

Harunaga Isaacson

--
Harunaga Isaacson
University of Pennsylvania