Write to the Committee, not Dominik

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at UCL.AC.UK
Sun Jan 12 15:35:51 UTC 2003

Dear friends,

Since reopening, the INDOLOGY list has been managed by a committee, and
the email address is

        indologycommittee at liverpool.ac.uk

Those of us on the committee take turns on a weekly rota to do whatever
needs to be done for the list, like subscribe new applicants, change
addresses which have altered, or whatever else.

A number of queries and requests regarding the list are still sent to me
personally, for obvious - but now firmly historical - reasons.  I just
forward these messages to the address above.  You'll get better service if
you just go to the commitee directly.  And my inbox will be a little
smaller :-)

All the best,

Dominik