NASA Founds!!! erratum

Luis Gonzalez-Reimann reimann at UCLINK4.BERKELEY.EDU
Thu Jan 2 23:54:52 UTC 2003

Arthur,

Time since Kali Yuga started           5, 104   years
Duration of DvApara                  + 864, 000
                                                      _______
Time since end of TretA               869, 104 years
                                                  +
Duration of TretA                       1 296, 000
                                                   ________
Time since beginning of TretA   2 165, 104  years
                                                   ________
                                                   ________

So, if 1 700, 000 ago falls between the two dates for the TretA, there is
nothing wrong.
"Taken place" doesn't mean either started or finished.

Luis