muraari"sataka

Veeranarayana Pandurangi veerankp at IFPINDIA.ORG
Thu Jan 2 06:09:14 UTC 2003

Dear Friends,
I want to know whether there is any work called muraari"sataka ascribed to "sanakaracaarya the great advaitin.
Jayateertha in his nyayasudhaa and tattvodyota.tiikaa, quotes one verse from this work.
that verse is
an.rtaja.davirodhiruupam antatrayamalabandhanadu.hkhataaviruddham/
atinika.tamavikriya.m muraare.h paramapada.m pra.nayaadabhi.s.tviimi//

I also want to know who is right person to disuss with my problem of some untraced buddhist verses quoted by Madhavaacaarya.

veeranarayana
FIP Pondicherry