Text information

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at UCL.AC.UK
Thu Feb 6 14:29:03 UTC 2003

There's a study and translation of the 2nd work (or is the garbhopanisad a
different work?) in one of the Zone volumes, "fragments for a history of
the human body".  Let me see...yes, here it is:

  author    = "Lakshmi Kapani",
  title     = "Upanisad of the embryo",
  booktitle = "Fragments for a history of the human body, part one",
  publisher = "Zone",
  year      = "1989",
  editor    = "Michel Feher, Ramona Naddaff, Nadia Tazi",
  volume    = "Zone 5",
  pages     = "176--196",
  address   = "New York",
  isbn      = "0-942299-27-2"

I have an idea that I've seen another tr. of the work elsewhere too,
perhaps in a journal,  but no further details come to mind.

Dominik