Medieval Indian clothing?

Arlo Griffiths A.Griffiths at LET.LEIDENUNIV.NL
Wed Dec 10 07:29:42 UTC 2003

I cannot say anything about whether this is a good source, since I have
myself never looked at it yet, but perhaps it's worth a peek:

La vie publique et privée dans l'Inde ancienne : (IIe siècle av. J.C.-VIIIe
siècle environ) / *Fasc. 7* Les costumes / par Anne-Marie Loth ; préf. de
Jeannine Auboyer

Paris, Presses Universitaires de France 1979

Arlo Griffiths