etexts

gruenendahl gruenen at MAIL.SUB.UNI-GOETTINGEN.DE
Wed Dec 10 09:02:12 UTC 2003

Apologies to Somadeva Vasudeva for the delay in processing
some of the texts he advertised in the previous message.
He had sent them to me some time ago, but major construction
work in this department and various reorganisations of GRETIL
behind the scenes kept me from it. (It may be mentioned that
accented texts will now be processed adequately.)

As from today, most of Dr. Vasudeva's files are available from
GRETIL in various encodings and with pada indices. The rest will
follow shortly, along with other materials.

Best regards
Reinhold Grünendahl

Dr. Reinhold Gruenendahl
Niedersaechsische Staats- und Universitaetsbibliothek
Fachreferat sued- und suedostasiatische Philologien
(Dept. of Indology)

37070 Göttingen, Germany
Tel (+49) (0)5 51 / 39 52 83
Fax (+49) (0)5 51 / 39 23 61
gruenen at mail.sub.uni-goettingen.de

FACH-INFORMATIONEN INDOLOGIE, GOETTINGEN:
http://www.sub.uni-goettingen.de/ebene_1/fiindolo/fiindolo.htm
In English:
http://www.sub.uni-goettingen.de/ebene_1/fiindolo/fiindole.htm

GRETIL - Goettingen Register of Electronic Texts in Indian
Languages
http://www.sub.uni-goettingen.de/ebene_1/fiindolo/gretil.htm