Bha.t.ta Bhaaskara Mi;sra's Bhaa.sya on the Taittiriiya

Arlo Griffiths A.Griffiths at LET.LEIDENUNIV.NL
Fri Aug 22 17:40:03 UTC 2003

Dear Ashok,

And yes, a second glance at the text confirms that you are absolutely right:
the error was on my side, and Jan's attempt at explanation of this small
portion, as well as my own misguided original one, can be discarded. (By the
way, the three passages were all consecutive.)

But the basic part of my query remains open. I guess not too many
Indologists are ever fishing in this neck of the woods... Or are they?

Arlo