Bhagavata Purana / Devibhagavata

gruenendahl gruenen at MAIL.SUB.UNI-GOETTINGEN.DE
Mon Apr 28 11:39:20 UTC 2003

This may come a little late (I was away for a while), but anyway:

For the Bhagavata-Purana see GRETIL:
http://www.sub.uni-goettingen.de/ebene_1/fiindolo/gretil.htm#Pur
(various formats and external links)

As for the Devibhagavata, I'm not aware of any electronic version.

By the way, if you wish to contribute e-texts to GRETIL, or if you
know of download sites / e-texts that are not registered in GRETIL,
please let me know.

Best regards

Reinhold Grünendahl

Dr. Reinhold Gruenendahl
Niedersaechsische Staats- und Universitaetsbibliothek
Fachreferat sued- und suedostasiatische Philologien
(Dept. of Indology)

37070 Göttingen, Germany
Tel (+49) (0)5 51 / 39 52 83
Fax (+49) (0)5 51 / 39 23 61
gruenen at mail.sub.uni-goettingen.de

FACH-INFORMATIONEN INDOLOGIE, GOETTINGEN:
http://www.sub.uni-goettingen.de/ebene_1/fiindolo/fiindolo.htm
In English:
http://www.sub.uni-goettingen.de/ebene_1/fiindolo/fiindole.htm

GRETIL - Goettingen Register of Electronic Texts in Indian
Languages
http://www.sub.uni-goettingen.de/ebene_1/fiindolo/gretil.htm