article

Will Sweetman will.sweetman at NCL.AC.UK
Fri Sep 6 08:28:19 UTC 2002

I can't help with this particular article, but I do highly recommend the
Subito document delivery system
http://www.subito-doc.com/subito/order/subhome.htm

They'll deliver scanned articles from a number of German university
libraries as pdf or tiff files, by email or FTP, usually within 24 hours.

Will Sweetman