K.sa.nikavaada

Martin Gansten Martin.Gansten at TEOL.LU.SE
Wed Oct 9 14:45:45 UTC 2002

A friend in our Cognitive Science Dept., who had heard me mention the
doctrine(s) of momentariness in a lecture, has asked for reading
suggestions -- particularly regarding the cognitive aspects of
momentariness: the duration of a cognition, the possibility of experiencing
the 'pure consciousness' shining forth between cognitions, etc. As this
isn't my primary field, I would appreciate any help that list members can
give.

Also, my very belated thanks (mea culpa) to those who replied to an earlier
question of mine, on karma and destiny patterns.

Regards,
Martin Gansten