Query

Arlo Griffiths A.Griffiths at LET.LEIDENUNIV.NL
Tue Oct 1 05:44:24 UTC 2002

Cf. also the Vedavrata contained in the Atharvavedapari;si.s.tas, esp.
46.2.4 ff., with the notes by Weber, "Zur Textgeschichte der Vedasa.mhitaas,
insbesondere der Atharva-Sa.mhitaa" [Indische Studien 4 (1858), 431 ff.].

Best from

-- Arlo Griffiths

CNWS / Instituut Kern
Universiteit Leiden