Saka, Sakya and Buddhism

John Huntington huntington.2 at OSU.EDU
Thu Nov 21 16:37:31 UTC 2002

I have to agree.  could the principles in the discussion put together
a position presentation (very short) and let us see where it goes.

I for, one have no biases in either direction, it more a matter of
timing and historical context for me.

If we push the veil of history back far enough, we'll get back to the
African eve problem, and I do not think that is the point or the
purpose, rather closer ties would seem more appropriate.

What about the later phases of Iranian influence for example in
Kushan and post-Kushan thinking?

John .

--
John C. Huntington, Professor
    (Buddhist Art and Methodologies)

huntington.2 at osu.edu
Phones:
Direct Line to office (614) 688-8198
Main Department Office: (614) 2927481
Fax: (614) 292-4401

Please visit the Huntington Archive website at
http://kaladarshan.arts.ohio-state.edu