CSX+ Font: Now all 4 styles available: Roman, Bold, Italic, Bold Italic (fwd)

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at UCL.AC.UK
Wed Nov 20 21:51:45 UTC 2002

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 18:59:53 +0100
From: Ulrich.Stiehl <Ulrich.Stiehl at t-online.de>
Subject: CSX+ Font: Now all 4 styles available: Roman, Bold, Italic,
     Bold Italic

As of today, all 4 styles are available of the new CSX+ font

Of the newly designed font (with the old unchanged encoding),
which is now compatible with Word and Windows of ALL versions
from old Word for Windows 3.1 up to Word for Windows XP 2002,
all four styles (Roman, Bold, Italic, Bold Italic) have been
finished today. The fonts are NOT downloadable on my font site
(http://home.t-online.de/home/ulrich.stiehl/polfonts.htm), but
ONLY available via email (as pacsxp4.zip, size: 180 kilobyte),
because I want to learn (for myself and for the GRETIL site),
how many Indologists still work with and use CSX+ encoding.
Please send request via email to ulrich.stiehl at t-online.de
For technical details on this new font visit my font site.

Ulrich Stiehl, Heidelberg