Ayurvedic immunisation system against smallpox

Mahes Raj Pant mahesrajpant at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 21 08:23:02 UTC 2002

Dear List Members
These days I am working on Nepalese administrative documents directing
vaidya-s to immune the people aginst smallpox. Can you tell me where one can
find a description of the Ayurvedic method of immunisation against smallpox?
In addition, can you suggest an authentic publication on the deification of
dead Combodian kings? I have collected parallel references from Nepalese
inscriptions.

Mahes Raj Pant