Bhishma=?iso-8859-1?Q?=B4?=s death

Muneo TOKUNAGA mtokunag at BUN.KYOTO-U.AC.JP
Wed Mar 6 05:43:00 UTC 2002

Dear Prof. Georg von Simson,

I am very glad for your response and information. I have to read your
paper right away.

>>conclusion (p. 60):  "... there is no consistent chronology with
>>regard to the events around the battle. There seem to be different
>>traditions, incompatible to each other ..."

This incompatibility interests me. I have been consulting Prof. Michio
Yano and Prof. S.R. Sarma, now guest professor at our School, about
calendrical descriptions in the epic. I will let you know if we find
something new or interesting.

So much on this net.

With best regards,
Tokunaga