R: rabari

Daniela Rossella ghezziem at TIN.IT
Tue Jul 30 06:51:57 UTC 2002

> Dear list members,
>
> could anyone guide me as whether anything is known or
> being researched regarding the ethnic and territorial
> origin of the Rajastani tribe called rabari?
> Kindly excuse cross-posting.
>
> Best regards,
> Marina Orelskaya

Dearest Professor, an excellent book - but in Italian, alas! - is *Rabari -
Gli ultimi nomadi*, Stampa Alternativa - Nuovi Equilibri, Roma 1998.
The author, Francesco D'Orazi Flavoni, was an Italian diplomatic who lived
in India at least 20 years.

You can *see* it in visiting the home page of this very brilliant Italian
publishing house, which, by the way, often publishes also translations from
Sanskrit, Hindi, and so on: http://www.stampalternativa.it/
(E-mail: nuovi.equilibri at agora.stm.it)

All the best,
Daniela