demonology and Indian medicine

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at UCL.AC.UK
Tue Jul 30 00:19:38 UTC 2002

Filliozat's study of the Kumaratantra is essential: probably that's what
you mean below.  I have an article on this topic, "Miscarriages of
justice: demonic vengeance in classical Indian medicine", in the book
"Religion, Health and Suffering" edited by Roy Porter and John Hinnells
(Kegan Paul International, 1999

Best,
DW

--